Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What I Learned

During Accounting 255, the class titled Electronic Business Management, I learned how to do several things that I had previously not known how to do. Below is a list of the things that I learned.
1. I learned what website to go to in order to create a free blog.
2. I learned how to format a web page. For example, I learned how to put a picture in the background.
3. I learned about the different types of blog postings.
4. I learned what website to go to in order to create a website.
5. I learned how to create a mission statement.
6. I learned how to insert source code into a website.
7. I learned how to create a privacy policy.
8. I learned about pay pal.
9. And therefore learned how to create a pay pal account and put a pay pal icon onto a webpage.
10. I learned about pillar articles and that they can be written about something you know about.
11. I learned how to attach videos to a web page.
12. I learned how to create an eBook out of content that is already on a web page.
13. I learned how to submit a URL to a search engine.
14. I learned about ezine articles and where to submit them.
15. I learned how to add Amazon products to a web page.
16. I learned how to add ClickBank articles to a web page.
17. And I learned how to create Café Press products.

No comments:

Post a Comment